Monday, January 04, 2010

Welcome 2010 :)

HI Hi to my blog once again.
it has been ages.. maybe 3 to 4 months??

Well, nothing bad actually.. thank god.
infact, i was jus reading through the other blogs that my frens have, and it got me thinking.
everyone is jus blogging about the same thing.
the NEW YEAR!!
or rather, reminicing 2009. while looking forward to 2010.
and my mind jus started rumbling too...

2009 has been a year of UPS and DOWNS!!
pretty extreme as compared to 2008.

Looking back at 2008, i was a full time Uni student, with an awesome part timejob.
travelled to various parts of australia, and even auckland, NZ.
Officially finish Uni, and seriuosly, it was all good, except for the fact tt my dad passed away.

Now now.. 2009..
The year started off rough.
with many failed attempts at securing a decent job.
and when i finally did, my dearest grandma, passed away.
an event which still shook me till today.
after that, it was 8 to 9months of rough time, at my work place.
loads of complaints, and i hated my work.
then in July, i when hunting for new job again, and thank god, as the year goes by, life improved.
Mummy and i moved into our new place, and i got a new job, which started in DEC 2009!
so far so good.. a job in a hotel, starting off as an assistant concierge.

And i think travelling is something that majority of the human kind will love, and the poor me, actually still got to travel this year!
i don believe it.
first is an all expense paid trip to cologne, GERMANY!! my 1st time to Europe!
WOW WOW WOW!! heehee...
that was in JUN
then in SEP, i took another trip to SYDNEY!!
to meet my Sayang, and lets just say the trip was really worth it :)

As the year comes to an end, my birthday marks how beautiful my life is with great frens, and a love one who is with me, not physically,but emotionally.

At the end of NOV, when my sayang finally came back, i guess we took about a month's time to adjust to one another.

At some point in time, it seems that i have loved him less, as compared to the past.
but then, he complaint that i was too clingy, and thus, i jus took a step back, and took thinks easy.
now, it seems that he has become to clingy one, as i suppose he is scared of losing me, after i mentinoed casually that sometimes, i am jus too tired off all these.

Well, it wasn't to threaten him, but jus a heart felt comment which i blurted out.

Sayang has also started his full time job 4 days ago, and we r both now working shift work.

In 2010, i am not going to set resolutions. or shall i say, i jus wan to call them my dream :)

i wan to further work on this relatinoship with sayang, and if things go well, i want things to get seriuos for the both of us too.
I wan to work on the many friendships i have, and form a strong network of friendship, to benefit from one another by sharing our knowledge and resources.
I wan to be nicer, kinder and more fillial to Mummy.
I wan to save up more, and not spend unwisely.
I wan to loose weight, cause in 2009, i have put on 10 FUCKING KILOS!!!

Ultimately, i jus want to be happy.
Being positive i suppose is the key to that.
As one of the mottos of my workplace goes,

Love All, Serve All.



050110, TUE, 0456hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home