Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fucking Weird Day..

I had a weird day today.

Waking up today, i was suppose to meet my fren for lunch.
He was asleep, and so i bought lunch and went over to his place.
Had lunch and watched tv.
nothing weird..

the 1st moment, was actually, seeing my best mate, somewhere near my void deck, while waiting for a cab.
totally shocked, as in.. OMG, i mean, wat r the chances..

the 2nd moment, while in the car, i got a call from marina sands to go for an interview next week.
i am not surprised by the call, but by the caller, cause she is totally bimbotic, and it jus says how crappy their HR is.
anyway, the HR, don even noe wat position they are offering me, and they jus wan me to go for interview la! wah lao!

the 3rd moment was when i am at my fren's place..
i got a msg from a fren's galfren who is inviting us to his birthday BBQ.
i am jus plain surprised.. anway..

the 4th moment,
was when i got a call from work, to tell me that, something i have submitted was not complete, and i so need to get it done soon.
as it was my off day today, i have to go back early, and chiong the report to submit it by 12pm.

then after that, i went to teach at pasir ris, and after teaching i went to walk around Tampines.
i was looking for a a light tube, cause one at work has blown, and i need to replace it (yes, i do a lot of shit work)
Sadly, the whole tampines, but not one that i can use.

then i went to SImei for my dance class, and i found one in the NTUC at simei.
but sadly, its not the same brand, i still bought it, cause iam quite desperate.
sad to say, i don think its gonna work.. jus a feeling..
haiz..

then at dance class, i need to pay fees, and i gave cash, but they had no chance..
WTF la!!
then i had to go bank in the cash,and then pay by NETS. haiz.

oh and during class, i realised something.
I left my favourite water bottle in the school i was teaching!!!
OMG OMG OMG.
i am so pissed wit myself.
i was so bloody thirsty..

then, i wanted to cut my hair after class..
but in order to cool down 1st, i went to get a drink, went to NTUC to get the light tube, then went up to the salon, and its was 9.20pm..
and they told me they are closed!! when their closing time is fucking 9.30pm la!!!
ANyway, i really hate the place now!!
EVeryone, never go the the EQ House, at eastpoint, level 2.
the ppl there are jus plain fucked up..
damn BITCHES!!

oh, and anyway, in NTUC, i met a secondary school fren whom i haven in YEARS!! seriuosly
and he came up to talk to me..
weird?!?! YES Definately..

anyway, the whole day, was jus really awkard feeling..
like nothing seems to be right..

ok..
i need to go now..


030409, FRI, 0057hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home