Friday, May 29, 2009

Waiting to go onboard my first 12 hour flight.

As i type this, i am actually in the departure hall of Changi Airport, Terminal 2.
Nothing can explain my excitement now.

Though its a disgusting 12 hours flight, the longest i will be taking so far in my life.
All i can think about now is the moment of landing and stepping food in Germany,

Prior to this, i have done no reserach on the place, and have made no effort in trying to learn some basic German.

All i have is some information and directions from my friend.
Upon Landing in Frankfurt, i will still have to take a train for bout an hour b4 i can reach cologne.
and after that, i will need to take a cab to his place.

It sounds easy if you are in SG, but over there, i really don't know what to expect.

I jus hope everything could just go on smoothly without any hiccups.

In bout 12 hours time, i will be stepping foot in Europe for the 1st time.

My 1st EUrope trip, and i can see many more to come in the near future.

I feel like a small boi, in a candy store once again :)


290509, FRI, 2156hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home