Thursday, May 28, 2009

Don't judge me for who I am.

I am Undeniably excited.

BUt i am not too sure wat to expect too.

I am excited to be meeting him, but the place, i will be a total stranger.
and it doesn't help when i don speak a single line of German.

As i chat wit him online for the last time today. i said to him.

"I have no plans for the trip.
I am really taking a break, so i am not using my brain.
I just wanna have fun and relax.
I will leave it up to you and my intuition."

Nevertheless, he is still one of the nicest guy i have met.
And his reply was nonetheless very sweet and touching.

Oh well, not many know about this trip.
but for those who knows, some think that i am degrading myself, but honestly, i don;'t feel tt way, cause i am causing no harm to anyone, and i enjoy doing it.
In life, how often do we get these oppurtunities in the 1st place?

Its my 1st trip to Europe and i am alrady coming 24 this year.
Yes, i am a lot luckier than most kids, cause i have already got to travel to alot of places.

But if u really know me well, I am one who thrives on new excitement, new knowledge, new beginnings, and most importantly, new experiences.

Embarking on this journey, i felt like i have changed a lot.
And i look forward to what this trip will bring to me.

Its more than a booty call.
and don't juge me for who i am, cause even if you do, i don't fucking care.



290509, FRI, 0305hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home