Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday for me..

I jus felt that i need to type.

Lets take a look at my life.. today..

Waking up early at 9ish, i successfully dragged my fat body into 2 hours of dance class at SMU.
It was really good, cause i really sweat it out.
and damn it, i can't believe the amount of mass i had put on to myself. wat a shame.

and thereafter, i wen to orchard for a walk, i mean, i can't even remember the last time i was there, it should have been ages ago.
anyway, since returning to SG about 4 months back, i haven't bought any kind of clothes or stuff really for myself.
i have spent most of my money on transport, meals and entertainment..

Today's little shopping trip, really was bad.
i wanted to buy so much stuff but i noe they have to wait.
on top of my list now, is 4 important stuff, and also costly stuff..

1.) A new mobile phone. preferebaly the LG Prada Phone.
2.) A new pair of black leather shoes (I can't believe so many shoe stores in SG don't sell high cut leather shoes la!! wat a shame..)
3.) A new belt (My LV visit today, has made me fell in love with this belt, which bloody cost 865 bucks.. but i noe it will be mine someday. eyes on the prize for now!)
4.) A new wallet (Of course it must be LV la. if i am not wrong, the one i love is bout 600 plus).

So as u can see. everything is about money, and i am having difficulty saving, cause i really love to spent. On quality that is.
i really have refrained myself from spending unnecessarily for these past few months.

Anyway, life is all about work currently, and i miss the times whereby i can dance almost everyday.
at least it keeps me in shape.
working makes me really hungary, but i always eat at the wrong time, and that explains my disgusting body now.
i saw a fashion show today at Bugis junction, and there were 3 really awesome male models.
looking at them work the runway, it was a wake up call.
where has my confidence and drive to looking good gone too?!?!?!
i told myself, i really have to work hard to maintain a healthy and tone body.
not easy but i noe i can.

well, work is sucky and i shall not talk much about it.
things tt cheer me up now.. includes..

ANTM cycle12.. OMG, wat a weekly indulgence.
Dating a lot of random ppl. and yes, i am enjoying the freedom, and i believe i have some sort of committment issues now. i have no hopes on becoming attached, and i don quite fucking care.
having ppl visit me at work, cause sadly, i don have time to meet them out of work.
even my dates now, are limited to midnight movies after work. how pathetic.
oh and yes, on my last off day, i went drinking wit some mates.
a beer and 2 frozen magaritas later, i officially felt like it was a proper off day. lolx.
damn it. the alcoholic in me is haunting me. haha..

oh well thats it, i should go sleep now,
i have to go to work early tomolo, jus to do opening. reason being..
the safe at work is fucked up, and i can't open it.
and therefore i have to bring home the whole float and the sales. meaning i am like caryying thousands of dollars around la.
that is disgusting, and work is haunting me again.. ok .
byebye,.


200409, MON, 0308hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home